Avoiding Injury Tampa Florida

You have been involved in a car accident! Should you call the police?

A Gonzalez Vehicle Accident

The answer is yes! If you or anyone else inside your car is injured immediately call 911, or ask someone to assist you. If you are not to hurt to move, ensure your safety, and that of anyone in your car while you then call 911.
Regardless of the severity of the accident you should call the police. The police will conduct an investigation to include, who was at fault, document injuries and property damage, take photographs in some cases, identify witnesses and generate a police report.
Insurance companies use these reports in conducting their investigations, and in some cases such as “Hit In Run” accidents, reporting the accident to the police may be required by your own insurance company before paying benefits.
If you have been involved in an accident call me at 813-281-8801 for a free consulation, or email me at anthony@bgpalaw.com .